Did You Know?
1. Just as our skin changes as we get older, so does our hair and scalp.
2. Women have on average 3 bad hair days a week? That’s over 20 years of bad hair days over a lifespan!
3. Even though hair loss is typically thought of as an issue that only affects men, it is estimated that 40% of hair loss sufferers are women. By age 50, roughly half of all women will be dealing with some degree of pattern hair loss.
4. It is normal and common to lose roughly 100 strands of hair per day.
5. There are several factors that can cause hair not to grow or affect hair health. These include hormones/hormonal changes such as postpartum, perimenopause and menopause; autoimmune disorders; stress; severe nutritional deficiencies; as well as hair treatments (bleaching or over-processing for example), styling (not using a heat protectant with heat tools) and/or styling products; wrapping your hair in a heavy terry cloth towel, not using a wet brush or wide tooth comb on wet hair can cause damage and/or breakage.
Take care in knowing what’s in the products you use…
Learn more facts about your body by clicking any one of these photos below where you’ll be led to my favorite Monat products for each of our Hair, Skin, and Wellness pages. We’ve constructed a questionnaire to help you explore the many ways Monat can bring more Vitality into your world. Happy Health Hunting! Love, Candice